On whose side are the BiH media? / Na čijoj su strani bosanskohercegovački medij? on Mega Vijesti /Dec 17, 2013 BiH
From the talks with a group of citizens who have expressed strong dissatisfaction about the media reports covering the protest held in Sarajevo.
On 15.12.2013. in front of the Parliament in Sarajevo about 2,000 citizens gathered to express their dissatisfaction with the amendments to the Law on the protection and welfare of animals which requires that all street dogs be put to sleep after 15 days in adequate shelters that do not exist.
Citizens who opposed the amendments have been slandered and accused they are protesting for their own benefit.
Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina are shocked and disappointed that the media falsely reported and wrote the protests only had 200 citizens, although there are many photographs and video footage showing how it really was.
Who is behind the media ‘objectivity’ and why are the citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina hiding the truth about euthanasia or the fact that killing dogs is more expensive than the solution to the problem?
Why are the citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina hiding from REGISTRATION OF OWNED DOGS?
Citizens who oppose the amendments to the Act, are forced to turn to world media for the truth to come out.
Please share this post and if you have friends in journalism please contact them.
The truth is that abuse against strays in Bosnia-Herzegovina is one of the highest in the world. Just a few days ago a 2 month old puppy was found with his legs cut off and his eyes gouged out. We are all shocked by this and I’m sorry about the distressing photographs but we have to let the world know what is happening here.
R.I.P. innocent soul.
We need to do what we can to save the strays of this country. If you think you might be able to offer a home to a rescue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RELATED POSTS ON THIS BLOG:
- ANTI KILL-LAW FIGHT – NOW WHAT?
- ANTI KILL-LAW FIGHT – HOW TO HELP, PART SIX
- Anti-Kill Law: Latest News
- ANTI KILL-LAW FIGHT – HOW TO HELP, PART FIVE
- ANTI KILL-LAW FIGHT – HOW TO HELP, PART FOUR
- Anti-Kill Law: Latest News
- ANTI KILL-LAW FIGHT – HOW TO HELP, PART THREE
- ANTI KILL-LAW FIGHT – HOW TO HELP, PART TWO
- ANTI KILL-LAW FIGHT – HOW TO HELP
- ANTI KILL-LAW FIGHT CONTINUES
- EUROPE! FOLLOW ITALY’S EXAMPLE!
- KILL-LAW DEBATE IN BOSNIA
- BOSNIA ABOUT TO IMPLEMENT KILL LAW!
- THE HORROR SHELTERS OF BOSNIA – SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!
- Bosnia Killing Dogs – No Different to Romania!
- BOSNIA! IMPLEMENT HUMANE STRAY-DOG AND CAT POPULATION CONTROL AND TREATMENT
- Dog Shelters in Bosnia: A Complex Situation
- Horror Camps for Animals in Bosnia
- Concentration Camp for Man’s Best Friend
- Concentration Camp for Man’s Best Friend PART TWO
- Mass Graves Found Near Dog “Shelter”
Funds are needed not only to help individual rescues and to help us keep safe the rescued dogs we are sponsoring but also to continue our advocacy work in Bosnia, uncovering the truth about what is happening there.
On our sister site, Animal Welfare Advocates for Bosnia, you can set up a monthly donation via PayPal, or if you want to make a one-off donation, please go to your PayPal account (or set one up, it’s very easy) and send the money to: email@example.com . Click on the image below to be taken to PayPal’s home page.
Or if you want to use the customised PayPal form, click the link below. However, a transaction fee and a percentage (2- 5.4%) will be deducted by PayPal for any contribution made.
If you want your contribution to go to a specific dog or cause, please make a note in the PayPal comment box. If you wish to contribute via bank transfer or have other difficulties or questions, please go here.
This site is dedicated to Vučko. Read his story and don’t let him have suffered and died in vain. Please help the stray dogs and cats in Bosnia-Herzegovina. The situation there is utterly dire, Vučko is but one amongst many horrifically abused animals. Go here to find out how to help them. Money is needed for food, medicine and foster housing. Even just one dollar or one euro will help.