Translation of the poster above: They do not have voting rights, but we do! For politicians supporting killing: no votes. Do you know what will happen if the new Law is passed. They will take us from the streets to death camps. Do not be accomplices because they are using your money to fund the killings. Stop manipulations and stealing.
Dogs Trust BiH has created up a petition, which if you sign sends an automatic email to politicians ahead of the vote on the 20th November asking them to stop the bill and rather work with them to reduce the numbers of dogs abandoned onto the street and left to suffer.
PLEASE SIGN AND SHARE WIDELY: DOGS TRUST PETITION
As stated in other posts, the activists need our support with donations to help them in the next days to campaign. Even if the law goes through, there is much they can do: all shelters need to be closely monitored to try to ensure that any ‘euthanisation’ as required by these proposed amendments is humane and that all other aspects of the Animal Welfare Law are implemented. Any amount will help, no matter how small.
There is a YouCaring fundraiser especially for this: https://www.youcaring.com/kill-law Activists in BiH are doing their best to educate and collect signatures – they need our support!
Please sign and share the petitions!
RELATED POSTS ON THIS BLOG:
- Anti-Kill Law: Latest News
- ANTI KILL-LAW FIGHT – HOW TO HELP, PART THREE
- ANTI KILL-LAW FIGHT – HOW TO HELP, PART TWO
- ANTI KILL-LAW FIGHT – HOW TO HELP
- ANTI KILL-LAW FIGHT CONTINUES
- EUROPE! FOLLOW ITALY’S EXAMPLE!
- KILL-LAW DEBATE IN BOSNIA
- BOSNIA ABOUT TO IMPLEMENT KILL LAW!
- THE HORROR SHELTERS OF BOSNIA – SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!
- Bosnia Killing Dogs – No Different to Romania!
- BOSNIA! IMPLEMENT HUMANE STRAY-DOG AND CAT POPULATION CONTROL AND TREATMENT
- Dog Shelters in Bosnia: A Complex Situation
- Horror Camps for Animals in Bosnia
- Concentration Camp for Man’s Best Friend
- Concentration Camp for Man’s Best Friend PART TWO
- Mass Graves Found Near Dog “Shelter”
Funds are needed not only to help individual rescues and to help us keep safe the rescued dogs we are sponsoring but also to continue our advocacy work in Bosnia, uncovering the truth about what is happening there.
On our sister site, Animal Welfare Advocates for Bosnia, you can set up a monthly donation via PayPal, or if you want to make a one-off donation, please go to your PayPal account (or set one up, it’s very easy) and send the money to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Click on the image below to be taken to PayPal’s home page.
Or if you want to use the customised PayPal form, click the link below. However, a transaction fee and a percentage (2- 5.4%) will be deducted by PayPal for any contribution made.
If you want your contribution to go to a specific dog or cause, please make a note in the PayPal comment box. If you wish to contribute via bank transfer or have other difficulties or questions, please go here.
This site is dedicated to Vučko. Read his story and don’t let him have suffered and died in vain. Please help the stray dogs and cats in Bosnia-Herzegovina. The situation there is utterly dire, Vučko is but one amongst many horrifically abused animals. Go here to find out how to help them. Money is needed for food, medicine and foster housing. Even just one dollar or one euro will help.